Market volatility is soaring
Trade the highs and lows with Bull And Bear
PRACTICE AT DEMO
Sign up for a
Demo account >>
Learn with our interactive
courses and webcasts >>
Watch the video >>
- EUR/USD Pushes Toward November High on Merkel’s ’Too Weak’ Comment posted 2 hours ago
- AUD/USD Into Resistance – 7500 in Focus posted 5 hours ago
- NZD/USD Breaks Monthly Opening Range Ahead of NZ Trade Balance Report posted 6 hours ago
- OPEC, G7, FOMC Minutes Headline a Big Week for Global Markets posted 9 hours ago
- Brexit Briefing: Sterling Stable Despite Pressure From Polls, Minister Davis posted 10 hours ago
- Gold Prices May Decline as Fed Officials Talk Up Rate Hikes posted 13 hours ago
- British Pound Slumps, US Dollar Looks to Fed for a Lifeline posted 17 hours ago
- Euro Positioned to Continue Rally versus Greenback, Commodity Currencies posted 2 days ago
- Yen Crosses Look for Permanent Traction in Equity, Risk Slide posted 3 days ago
- Weekly Trading Forecast: US Politics, Economic News Flow Clash posted 3 days ago
Binary trading has been growing in popularity in recent years; with Bull And Bear, you can experience the excitement of Binary Trading for yourself. The Bull And Bear platform offers a variety of different formats – including high/low and one-touch – and a choice of option times spanning a minute to a day.
Traders looking for a fast-paced and gripping trading experience would do well to consider Bull And Bear.
The MetaTrader 4 platform is used globally; as a company with a presence all around the world, is pleased to be able to host its own version of MT4 for clients.
The platform allows users to trade via automated EA’s (expert advisors) to trade on the financial markets. The one-click trading tool gives the users the ability to execute trades rapidly, whilst users can also take advantage of the leverage of up to 200:1 available on certain Forex pairs.
Download MT4 client: