Market volatility is soaring
Trade the highs and lows with Bull And Bear
PRACTICE AT DEMO
Sign up for a
Demo account >>
Learn with our interactive
courses and webcasts >>
Watch the video >>
- U.S. GDP Report: Slowing Core PCE to Curb EUR/USD Weakness posted 45 minutes ago
- Euro at Risk on German CPI, US Dollar Seeks Help From GDP Data posted 2 hours ago
- Crude Oil Prices Eye Industry Earnings, Gold Focused on US GDP posted 4 hours ago
- USD/CAD: Is a Low in Place? US, Canada GDP on Deck posted 15 hours ago
- GBP/USD Topside Hurdles in Focus Ahead of BoE ’Super Thursday’ Event posted 17 hours ago
- Dollar Drops, Euro Rips after FOMC: U.S. Data, GDP in the Spotlight posted 21 hours ago
- Upbeat U.S. Durable Goods Orders Report to Curb EUR/USD Resilience posted 23 hours ago
- US Dollar Eyes Quarles Hearing, Durables Data After FOMC-Led Drop posted 2 days ago
- Gold Prices May Stall After Surging on FOMC Outcome posted 2 days ago
- GBP/JPY Rally Approaching Resistance- Breakout Pending posted 2 days ago
Binary trading has been growing in popularity in recent years; with Bull And Bear, you can experience the excitement of Binary Trading for yourself. The Bull And Bear platform offers a variety of different formats – including high/low and one-touch – and a choice of option times spanning a minute to a day.
Traders looking for a fast-paced and gripping trading experience would do well to consider Bull And Bear.
The MetaTrader 4 platform is used globally; as a company with a presence all around the world, is pleased to be able to host its own version of MT4 for clients.
The platform allows users to trade via automated EA’s (expert advisors) to trade on the financial markets. The one-click trading tool gives the users the ability to execute trades rapidly, whilst users can also take advantage of the leverage of up to 200:1 available on certain Forex pairs.
Download MT4 client: