Market volatility is soaring
Trade the highs and lows with Bull And Bear
PRACTICE AT DEMO
Sign up for a
Demo account >>
Learn with our interactive
courses and webcasts >>
Watch the video >>
- Weekly Trading Forecast: Are Markets Underestimating Fed Resolve? posted 2 days ago
- Gold Prices Extend Gains as USD Plunges- All Eyes on FOMC posted 2 days ago
- WTI Crude Weekly Gain Slips As Supply Concern And OPEC Doubts Rise posted 2 days ago
- Fed Rattle or Help the S&P 500?; DAX in Danger, Nikkei Coiling posted 2 days ago
- To Retrace or to Advance, That is a Question around the Yuan posted 2 days ago
- NZD/USD Surges to Fresh Highs But Caution Advised posted 2 days ago
- Canadian Dollar: Don’t Fight The Trend posted 2 days ago
- Australian Dollar on Watch for RBA Interventions After Debelle posted 2 days ago
- USD/JPY Eyes June-Low Ahead of FOMC Meeting, 2Q U.S. GDP Report posted 2 days ago
- British Pound Falls as Inflation Disappoints, but Will GDP Revive the Trend? posted 2 days ago
Binary trading has been growing in popularity in recent years; with Bull And Bear, you can experience the excitement of Binary Trading for yourself. The Bull And Bear platform offers a variety of different formats – including high/low and one-touch – and a choice of option times spanning a minute to a day.
Traders looking for a fast-paced and gripping trading experience would do well to consider Bull And Bear.
The MetaTrader 4 platform is used globally; as a company with a presence all around the world, is pleased to be able to host its own version of MT4 for clients.
The platform allows users to trade via automated EA’s (expert advisors) to trade on the financial markets. The one-click trading tool gives the users the ability to execute trades rapidly, whilst users can also take advantage of the leverage of up to 200:1 available on certain Forex pairs.
Download MT4 client: