Market volatility is soaring
Trade the highs and lows with Bull And Bear
PRACTICE AT DEMO
Sign up for a
Demo account >>
Learn with our interactive
courses and webcasts >>
Watch the video >>
- EUR/AUD Gaps Into Resistance- Pullback to Offer Opportunity posted 2 hours ago
- FX Markets Eye BOJ & ECB Meetings, UK & US GDP, US Gov’t Shutdown posted 4 hours ago
- Brexit Briefing: Vive L’Euro? posted 6 hours ago
- EUR/USD Gaps, Threatens Former-Support Zone Following French Election posted 6 hours ago
- Risk is On After French Elections: What’s Next for Euro, Yen and USD? posted 8 hours ago
- French Elections Give Euro Life; DXY at Major Trendline Support posted 10 hours ago
- Yen May Fall Further as French Election Stokes Risk Appetite posted 14 hours ago
- Gold Prices Drop as Macron Leads First Round in French Election posted 15 hours ago
- Get Ready for Gap Open in EUR-Crosses Thanks to French Election posted 2 days ago
- Weekly Forecast: French Election, Trump Tax Plan, US GDP in Focus posted 3 days ago
Binary trading has been growing in popularity in recent years; with Bull And Bear, you can experience the excitement of Binary Trading for yourself. The Bull And Bear platform offers a variety of different formats – including high/low and one-touch – and a choice of option times spanning a minute to a day.
Traders looking for a fast-paced and gripping trading experience would do well to consider Bull And Bear.
The MetaTrader 4 platform is used globally; as a company with a presence all around the world, is pleased to be able to host its own version of MT4 for clients.
The platform allows users to trade via automated EA’s (expert advisors) to trade on the financial markets. The one-click trading tool gives the users the ability to execute trades rapidly, whilst users can also take advantage of the leverage of up to 200:1 available on certain Forex pairs.
Download MT4 client: