Market volatility is soaring
Trade the highs and lows with Bull And Bear
PRACTICE AT DEMO
Sign up for a
Demo account >>
Learn with our interactive
courses and webcasts >>
Watch the video >>
- Pound May Turn Volatile on FSR Release, US Dollar Eyeing Yellen posted 2 hours ago
- Gold Price Drop Blamed on Fat Finger, Yellen Speech Now in Focus posted 3 hours ago
- Brexit Briefing: After DUP Deal, Attention Turns to Queen’s Speech Debate posted 15 hours ago
- USD/JPY Breakout Attempt Stalls, Fed Rhetoric in Focus posted 15 hours ago
- U.S. Dollar Bearish Channel Persists as Heavy Week of Drivers Begins posted 17 hours ago
- US Dollar Heads into Barrage of Economic Data This Week posted 21 hours ago
- British Pound Gains as Markets Eye FSR Release, Carney Presser posted 24 hours ago
- Crude Oil Price Bounce Threatens Near-Term Down Trend posted 2 days ago
- Weekly Trading Forecast: Where Will the Dollar, Equities and Oil Find Their Next Moves? posted 4 days ago
- Major Global Indices Need to Prove Themselves Early This Week posted 4 days ago
Binary trading has been growing in popularity in recent years; with Bull And Bear, you can experience the excitement of Binary Trading for yourself. The Bull And Bear platform offers a variety of different formats – including high/low and one-touch – and a choice of option times spanning a minute to a day.
Traders looking for a fast-paced and gripping trading experience would do well to consider Bull And Bear.
The MetaTrader 4 platform is used globally; as a company with a presence all around the world, is pleased to be able to host its own version of MT4 for clients.
The platform allows users to trade via automated EA’s (expert advisors) to trade on the financial markets. The one-click trading tool gives the users the ability to execute trades rapidly, whilst users can also take advantage of the leverage of up to 200:1 available on certain Forex pairs.
Download MT4 client: