Market volatility is soaring
Trade the highs and lows with Bull And Bear
PRACTICE AT DEMO
Sign up for a
Demo account >>
Learn with our interactive
courses and webcasts >>
Watch the video >>
- Gold Prices Rise as Trump Break With CEO Group Cools Fed Outlook posted 2 hours ago
- Euro May Fall if ECB Meeting Minutes Omit Talk of Tapering QE posted 6 hours ago
- AUD/USD Clings to Channel Support Ahead of Australia Employment Report posted 14 hours ago
- AUD/USD Bull-Flag Breakout in the Works posted 17 hours ago
- EUR/USD Carves Bearish Series Amid Waning Bets for ECB ’Taper Tantrum’ posted 18 hours ago
- Brexit Briefing: When Will Brexit Next Affect Market Prices? posted 19 hours ago
- Dollar Bulls Peer Above Resistance: Is USD Strength in Store? posted 20 hours ago
- Here’s When We’ll Know the US Dollar Has Bottomed posted 22 hours ago
- GBP/USD Risks Further Losses on Lackluster U.K. Employment Report posted 2 days ago
- Euro May Shrug Off GDP Data as US Dollar Gains on FOMC Minutes posted 2 days ago
Binary trading has been growing in popularity in recent years; with Bull And Bear, you can experience the excitement of Binary Trading for yourself. The Bull And Bear platform offers a variety of different formats – including high/low and one-touch – and a choice of option times spanning a minute to a day.
Traders looking for a fast-paced and gripping trading experience would do well to consider Bull And Bear.
The MetaTrader 4 platform is used globally; as a company with a presence all around the world, is pleased to be able to host its own version of MT4 for clients.
The platform allows users to trade via automated EA’s (expert advisors) to trade on the financial markets. The one-click trading tool gives the users the ability to execute trades rapidly, whilst users can also take advantage of the leverage of up to 200:1 available on certain Forex pairs.
Download MT4 client: